- Frisky will have 5s taken off his race time for an unfair penalty.
- The incident between Cliffy and Frisky was deemed a racing incident. Frisky lost control on the curb and was thrown back into the track into Cliffys path, which ultimately caused the crash. No further action will be taken.
- Incident between Lego and Frisky – Energy was not weaving on the straight. However, Lego will receive a reprimand for turning in on Energy whilst Energy was alongside him going into the final chicane.
- Legominecraft was deemed to be going unnecessarily slow during the safety car, which could have caused a serious incident. Lego will receive a second reprimand for this incident.
Warning to all drivers, you MUST keep up with the pace of the safety car during safety car periods. Unless you have a puncture or a problem with your car, you must continue at an acceptable speed.
- Samurai will have 8 seconds removed from his race time due to two unfair penalties in the same corner.
- Incident between Samurai and Bulldogs after the red lights went out was deemed a racing incident. Bulldogs had a poor start and Samurai simply failed to react. No further action will be taken.
- The incident between Lewis, Richie and Skeevan was deemed a lag incident. A chain reaction was set in motion after Lewis and Richie touched wheels, which unfortunately coincided with lag, which caused the incident. No further action will be taken.
- Incident between Taffy and Dylan at final chicane was deemed aggressive by Dylan, but as he backed off to let Taffy through, no further action will be taken.
- Taffy will have 5 seconds removed from his time for an unfair penalty.