- Incident between Wardy and Leaping was deemed a racing incident by the stewards. Leaping had wing damage and took a shallow line so that he could stick to the right hand side of the track and not cut across, unfortunately, Wardy did not anticipate this and took the corner at normal speed and the two collided. The car was deemed at fault and no further action will be taken.
- The incident between Lego and Jack was deemed a sidepod glitch. Lego took a little too much speed into the corner and the two cars touched and got stuck together, which resulted in the sidepod glitch, and Lego spinning. No further action will be taken.
- The incident between Salvatore and Juan was deemed a racing incident. Juan tried to give room to Salvatore whilst entering the track, however hitting the curbs threw Juan back onto the track prematurely. However, the stewards believe that Salvatore could’ve given more room to the car exiting the pits, given the unique pit exit at Abu Dhabi. No driver is solely at fault and therefore no further action will be taken.
- Maxi will receive a 10 second time penalty added to his race time for breaching rule 3. Start Procedure
- The incident between Fear and Wetnets after the second sector split was deemed a racing incident, as it is a tight corner and hard to navigate two cars through there. No further action will be taken.
- Wetnets will receive a 20 second time penalty to the end of his race time for causing a collision between him and LOL_JAM. Wetnets gave JAM no room on the exit of the chicane and forced both cars to hit the wall.
- Fear will have 5 seconds removed from his race time for an unfair penalty.
- Richie will receive a 10 second time penalty added to his race time for breaching rule 3. Start Procedure
- Adeola will have 3 seconds removed from his race time for unfair penalty.
- Danny will have 5 seconds removed from his race time for unfair penalty.