There are no steward reports for Formula 1.
- The crash between Dylan and Taffy was deemed a lag incident. From Taffy’s video, Taffy never made contact with Dylan and therefore cannot take responsibility for the incident. No further action will be taken.
- The incident between Eggly and Dean at turn 1 was deemed a racing incident. Eggly was alongside however the gap was always closing, and the stewards do not believe a successful pass was possible at this point of the corner. No further action will be taken.
- Eggly will have 3 seconds removed from his race time. There will be a new rule in place going forward regarding penalty removals which will be posted this week.
- The incident between Wetnets and Dean at turn 1 was deemed a racing incident. The stewards felt that Wetnets had enough time to stop and simply out braked himself going into the corner, and clipped the back of Dean.
- The incident involving Tekken at turn 1 at the start of the racing was deemed at racing incident. Unfortunately, it was simply a case of too many cars in one spot and no one was deemed at fault. No further action will be taken.
- The incident between Mathias and Beasthas was deemed a racing incident. Unfortunately, it was just a case of Mathias being in the wrong place at the wrong time when Beasthas spun and not much could be done. No further action will be taken.