- The incident between Wardy & Legion was deemed Legions fault. He simply out braked himself and didn’t make the corner, which in turn blocked Wardy and shunted him off track. The stewards have decided that a simple position switch is best suited for this incident.
- The incident between Energy & Frisky was deemed Frisky’s fault. A little more space was needed to be given as Energy was alongside and had the right to a car widths room, which Frisky did not give. Frisky will receive a reprimand for this incident.
- The incident between Cliffy & Juan was deemed a racing incident. Juan could have given more space, however, Cliffy was trying to force himself through a gap that was always closing. Neither driver was solely to blame and therefore no further action will be taken.
- OfficerJuan will have 10 seconds removed from his time for an unfair penalty.
- The second corner incident which Cliffy submitted was deemed a racing incident. Simply a case of too many cars trying to fit into one spot, and it is the first lap. No further action will be taken.
- MaxiLucaGT5 was seen to illegally overtake Karting at turn 3. In future we ask that you lift off significantly if you track extend like that, and do not gain an advantage. Maxi will receive a reprimand.
- The incident between Richie & DisabledFear was deemed Richie’s fault. Fear had the same right as Richie did to that corner, but as Fear is coming out the pits, he must take it at a tighter angle. Unfortunately, Richie took the corner with too much speed, and did not give enough room, fear is forced off track, which resulted in the incident. Richie will receive a 15 second penalty added to his race time, and a reprimand.
- The incident between LOL_JAM & Dat_Sweg was deemed a racing incident. Dat_Sweg took a tighter line and had to slow down more for the corner, and LOL_JAM took too much speed through the corner, and didn’t react to Dat_Sweg’s slower car. No further action will be taken.
- Dylmoss will have 10 seconds removed from his race time for an unfair penalty.
- The incident between Dylmoss & Samurai was deemed a lag incident. Dylmoss was a bit deep in the corner, but unfortunately, their sidepods became attached and Dylmoss’s car dragged Samurais off track. No further action will be taken.
- The incidents between Wetnets & Likkle_Blocks were deemed racing incidents. No further action will be taken.