- The incidents between Penny & Energy were deemed racing incidents. Turn 1 many people had sidepod glitches around it, and seems like a common issue. And the 3rd last corner is a very tight one, and difficult to go two wide through. More room could have been given, but the stewards didn’t feel the resulting incident was worthy of a penalty. No further action will be taken.
- The incident between Frisky & Energy was deemed Frisky’s fault. It is an ambitious attempt from Energy, and he may have got the move done, however, Frisky turns in extremely early, and actually cuts the corner too, before clipping Energy, which is why it was deemed Frisky’s fault. Frisky will receive a reprimand, which is his second of the season.
- The incident between Leaping & Maxi was deemed Leaping’s fault. Leaping missed his braking point, and whilst he would have made the corner if Maxi was not there, he hit Maxi and caused him to spin. Leaping will receive a ten second penalty added to his race time.
- The incident between Gerk and Lego at turn 1 on lap 1 was deemed Gerks fault. There was no need to move over and cut Lego off, and was reckless from Gerk. Gerk will receive a fifteen second time penalty added to his race time, and 3 points on his super licence.
- The incident between Lewis & Dylan, both times at turn 1, were deemed sidepod glitch racing incidents. No further action will be taken.
- The incident between Lewis & Dylan at the end of the second sector was deemed a racing incident. It is a tight corner to navigate and contact is inevitable. No further action will be taken.
- The incident between LOL_JAM and Taktix was deemed a racing incident. LOL_JAM simply out brakes himself and clips the back of Taktix. No further action will be taken.