- NotPennysBoat had 6 seconds removed for unfair penalties.
- Lego had 5 seconds removed for unfair penalty.
- Juan had 3 seconds removed for unfair penalty.
- The incident between leaping & cliffy was deemed a lag racing incident. Due to leaping taking a different line than normal, and having to slow down sooner, this caught out cliffy who was attempting a move around the outside. It also looks like lag, where Cliffy’s car suddenly snaps back to Leaping’s car that maybe lag was involved. The video evidence we had was not sufficient enough to 100% blame either driver. No further action warranted.
- The incident between salvatore & mini at the chicane out of the tunnel was deemed a racing incident. No further actions warranted.
- The incident between salvatore and mini at La Rascasse was deemed mostly Salvatore’s fault. The gap is closing with every second, and there was no way to put a car there. Salvatore will receive a reprimand.
- The incident between salvatore and mini at T1 was deemed Salvatore’s fault. The Dive up the inside was extremely reckless and ruined minis race. Salvatore will receive a 20 second penalty.
- The incident between karting and salvatore at T1, was deemed a racing incident. There was no room around the outside and karting was simply moving to the racing line, which is allowed. No further action warranted.
- Salvatore will receive 3 penalty points on his licence for reckless driving throughout the race.