- The incident between Lego and salvatore at T1 was deemed reckless from salvatore, but as neither car crashed out or sustained damaged, and the positions stayed the same, salvatore will only receive a reprimand.
- The incident between samurai and karting was deemed a racing incident. Both cars veered towards each other and a collision was imminent. No further action warranted.
- The incident between maxi and Juan was deemed Maxi’s fault. Whilst maxi did have room on the left and the game physics are partially responsible, maxi should never have got as close as he did and caused an avoidable accident. Maxi will receive a 15 second time penalty added to his race time.
- Maxi will have 3 seconds removed from his race time for an unfair penalty.
- Penny will have 5 seconds removed from race his time for an unfair penalty.
- Bulldogs will have 5 seconds removed from his race time for an unfair penalty.
- The incident between eggly and fear was deemed extremely dangerous driving from fear. Fear gave eggly a heads up in the party that he was letting eggly through, but he did so extremely late and when eggly was directly behind. Fear will receive 6 points on his licence.
- The incident between Danny and Bugatti in qualifying was deemed a racing incident. Danny had every right to go that slow and Bugatti failed to react. No further action warranted.
- The incident between beasthas and louis was deemed beasthas fault. Beasthas was very eager to get past and as such caused a collision into a tight corner. Beasthas will receive 3 penalty points on his licence.