- The incident between Sweg and frisky on the back straight was deemed dangerous driving from Sweg, and if Frisky hadn’t been aware, it could’ve been a lot worse. Sweg will receive a reprimand.
- The incident between Sweg and Mini under the safety car restart was deemed a lag racing incident. No further action warranted.
- The incident between Lego and Penny was deemed Lego’s fault. Lego missed his braking and caused a serious incident into turn 6. Lego will receive a 10 second penalty and 6 points on his super licence.
- The incidents between Tekken and Wetnets at turn 1 was deemed reckless from Wetnets, and more space needs to be given in the future. Wetnets will receive a 10 second penalty and a reprimand.
- Wetnets will have 3 seconds taken off due to an unfair penalty.
- The incident between Sophie Jakeeeboy was deemed Sophies fault. Sophie misjudged the situation and tried to avoid it by going off track but unfortunately the damage was done and caused an incident. Sophie will receive a 10 second penalty.
- The incident between Sho_Jordz and AL45 was deemed a racing incident. Sho_Jordz was caught by surprise by Taffy’s braking and had to avoid him, and unfortunately AL45 was alongside, which wiped him out. No further action warranted.
- The incident between Taffy and Jake was de-sync lag. No further action warranted.