- The incident between Samurai and Trenchgun was deemed a lag incident. There was a couple lag spikes in T1 and T2 and nobody can be blamed for the incident. No further action warranted.
- The incident between Salvatore and tbell was deemed a racing incident. Salvatore was seen looking behind throughout the corner and therefore knew tbell was there, but turned in and collided. No further action warranted.
- The incident between Tekken, Penny and Lewis was deemed a racing incident. Tekken braked just a little too late and tried to make the corner three wide, which would never work, as Penny had Lewis on his outside and nowhere to go. No further action warranted.
- Maxi will receive a reprimand for doing donuts and messing around at the end of qualifying. This may seem like fun, but this doesn’t look good for the league on live streams whilst we all wait for you. Don’t do it again.
- xJackLacey will receive a reprimand for the same reasons as above, doing it on the final lap.
- Tekken will receive a reprimand for having the wrong car number selected. Please make sure you have the right number next week. Your number is #69.
- Juan, Salvatore, Dougie and Legion will have 3 seconds removed from their race times.
There are no incidents in F2.
- The incident between Aaron and Stjohnstone at T1 where Stjohnstone dived up the inside was deemed a racing incident. The stewards deemed this a legit move, and unfortunately, Aaron turned in. Stjohnstone was weaving a little on the immediate straight after and is reminded that weaving isn’t allowed.