- Tekken will receive a reprimand for choosing wrong car number(again)
- The incident between Frisky and Salvatore at turn 1 was deemed primarily salvatore’s fault. Frisky made a legitimate move up the inside and Salvatore didn’t give enough room at the apex, causing Frisky to spin. Salvatore will receive a reprimand and will switch positions with xJackLacey.
- Lewis11004 will receive a reprimand for pressing X at race start.
- The incident between Trizzy and Goodaids at turn 1 was deemed Goodaids fault. It appears that goodaids simply misses the corner and pushes Trizzy out wide. The game makes Trizzy give the position back, but the stewards feel Goodaids should have returned the position, and will therefore receive a ten second penalty.
- EnergyZeus will receive a ten second penalty for pressing X at race start.
- The incident between Olly and PlaYah was deemed PlaYah’s fault. He was trying to avoid the wall but swerved right and collected Olly. PlaYah did not finish, and will therefore receive a reprimand and 3 points on his super licence.
- TUF_Shayo will receive a ten second penalty for press X at race start.