- Frisky will receive a 10 second penalty for pressing X
- The incident between Maxi & Lego was deemed Maxi’s fault. Lego hugged the outside line and Maxi turned into Lego, clipping his rear wheel, and sending both cars sideways. This was poor spatial awareness from Maxi. Therefore Maxi will receive a 10 second penalty.
- The incident between Frisky and Tekken at turn 2 was deemed reckless driving from Tekken. When watching Tekken’s video, the stewards noticed Tekken stepping on the gas whilst braking, which is an extremely dangerous thing todo approaching a low speed corner. Tekken will receive a 10 second penalty and 3 points on his super licence.
- The incident between Frisky and Tekken after turn 1 was deemed a racing incident. Tekken was not far enough alongside Frisky to be given the room, Frisky was simply keeping to his line. Tekken’s camera choice makes it hard for stewards to determine Tekken’s exact position. No further action warranted.
- Maxi will have 5 seconds removed for an incorrect illegal overtake.
- Leaping will have 5 seconds removed for an incorrect illegal overtake.
- The incident between KingChris and and UGABulldogs was deemed dangerous from KingChris, but not bad enough to receive a time penalty. KingChris left slightly too little room on the left, forcing Bulldogs to correct his car and hit the rear tyre of Chris. KingChris will receive 3 points on his licence.
- Olly will receive a 10 second penalty for pressing X.
- The incident between KLC and Fear was deemed KLC fault, because KLC took the pit lane wrong and caused an incident. KLC will receive 10 second penalty and 3 points on his licence.