- The incident between Karting and Lewis at T1 was deemed a racing incident. Britain has quite a bottleneck at T1 and unfortunately Karting has tried to reenter and the two clipped and caused both cars to go off. No further action warranted.
- The incident between Lego and Cliffy was deemed reckless driving at Stowe, as Lego forced his way past. Lego will receive a 10s penalty.
- The incident between Lego and Cliffy at maggots was deemed dangerous from Lego. Whilst it is Lego’s right to take the corner at the speed he chooses, lifting at such a high speed corner with a car behind is reckless. The stewards ask that Lego be more wary of other cars and the time they have to react. Lego will receive a reprimand.
- The incident between Tbell and tekken in qualifying is void as tekken was not on a flying lap, as his lap was invalidated.
- Samurai 5s penalty will remain as he overtakes whilst the track is yellow.
- The incident between Samurai and lamine was deemed a racing incident. Lamine was taking avoiding action and unfortunately clipped Samurai. No further action warranted.
- The incident between Hotzonda and Wetnets at chapel was deemed Wetnets fault. Wetnets tried to overtake on an ever closing gap, clipped Hotzonda and spun them both. Wetnets will receive a 20 second penalty and 6 points on his licence.
- Aaron will receive 10s for pressing X
- The incident between Kheegan and Aaron at Stowe was deemed reckless from Kheegan as he pushed Aaron wide. Kheegan will receive a 10 second penalty.
- The incident between Kheegan and Aaron in the following corner at club was deemed reckless by Aaron. It appears he completely misjudged the dive out of anger and perhaps desperation after Kheegan shunted him off. Aaron will receive 20s and 3 points on his licence.
- The incident between Kheegan and aaron at T1 was deemed a dangerous reentry by Kheegan and he damaged Aaron’s wing. Kheegan will receive a 10 second penalty.