- The the incident between Salvatore and Dougie was very clearly lag. As dougie has been warned about his internet before, we’d normally take action on this. However, as the incident happened so early on, the positions cannot be swapped. Dougie will need to sort his internet out though.
- The incident between Dat_sweg_tho and tekken was extremely reckless and unsafe from tekken. Tekken has tried to make a dive on the last corner but appears to give no regard to Sweg. Tekken will receive a 10s penalty and 6 points on his licence. Tekken now has 9 points on his licence. 3 more points before R5, S9, will result in a race ban.
- The incident between JAM and trizzy was deemed legal. However, trizzy needs 3s removed. Stewards currently waiting on his race director to remove penalty.
- The incident between Polarblzz and Jake was deemed a racing incident. Polar misses the apex whilst Jake gave a car widths room, and therefore Jake isn’t at fault. No further action warranted.
- The incident between Tim and Racer was deemed dangerous driving from Racer, as he moved left with poor awareness. Racer will receive a reprimand.
- The incident between KLC and Aaron at T1 was deemed a racing incident. Aaron wasn’t hit behind, aaron is seen accelerating as he hits klc. No further action warranted.
- The incident between Aaron and Vanoss was deemed a racing incident. Unfortunately Aaron was fighting the car through T2, took a different line and unfortunately collided with vanoss. No further action warranted.
- The incident between Aaron and KLC at T2 was deemed a racing incident. Aaron does cut the corner to avoid incident whilst KLC gives plenty of space. Stewards believe this is some form of wheel glitch rather than recklessness. No further action warranted.