- Tezza7Muzza will receive a reprimand for pressing X at the start.
- The incident between Polar and Energy at turn 2 was deemed slightly aggressive by Energy, and he will receive a reprimand. Then the incident between the two drivers at turn 3 was deemed a racing incident. Polar went a little too straight at the corner and Energy hit the curb, which sent him back out. No further action warranted.
- The incident between OfficerJuan, legominecraft3 and louisw03 at turn 5 was deemed Lego’s fault. louisw03 tries to go around the outside, whilst Lego, on the wet tyre, drifts out wide. In this instance, he continues to apply gas and continues sliding into louisw03. This causes louisw03 to spin, which resulted in OfficerJuan being collected. The incident caused a yellow wing to louisw03, and a red wing to OfficerJuan, and therefore Lego will receive 30s added to his race time.
- The incident between legominecraft3 and OfficerJuan through corners 8 and 9 was deemed a racing incident. Lego was trying to control his car, whilst OfficerJuan’s car clipped the back of Lego’s car. No further action warranted.
- The incident between Lego and OfficerJuan at turn 2 was deemed reckless driving by legominecraft3. Legominecraft3 was on the medium tyre in wet conditions, and broke at the 100-yard board, in wet conditions on slicks. This causes him to drift wide and collect OfficerJuan, who is going around the outside on a much faster tyre. As a culmination of this incident and the turn 5 incident, legominecraft3 will receive 6 points on his licence. Lego already has 6 points on his licence, and therefore Lego will receive a race ban for Italy. Lego’s licence points will be reset to 0 from China onwards.
- Frisky will have 5 seconds removed from his race time.
- The incident between cunamatata, Jake, and frisky was deemed a racing incident. Frisky is going slow for whatever reason, but there is no reckless driving, and cunamatata got caught out. No further action warranted.
- The incident between Tekken and Penny was deemed Tekkens fault. Penny left enough room for Tekken, but Tekken put his nose up the inside at a corner that was never going to work, especially in heavy rain on lap 1. Tekken will receive a 20 second penalty.
- The incident between Eggly and Danny was deemed a reckless dive from Danny. Danny needs to make less late dives, as he wasn’t going to make the corner, and punted Eggly off the track. Danny will receive a reprimand.
- The incident between twannie and hotzonda was deemed a no issue. Twannie didn’t realise how quick hotzonda was approaching, and it was just a matter of bad timing. No further action warranted.
- The incident between twannie and Cow was deemed twannies fault. He re-joined the track unsafely as a lapped car, which sent Cow directly into the wall, ending his race. Twannie is advised to be more careful when re-joining the track. Twannie will receive 30s to his race time and 3 points on his licence.